Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Mmmm, Nachos!

Still waiting. In a bid to move things along, we went to the Farmer's Market yesterday to have a little walk. Oh, OK, really we went to have nachos at Loteria Grill, and a donut at Bob's, but we really did walk around a bit too. Such fashion mistakes to giggle at!

I'm lobbying for Alison to stay home from work tomorrow. More for my own piece of mind than for her. All week long, every time the phone rings I've jumped. I've already cleared my desk (well, OK, finished off projects, my desk is really a mess), warned everyone I might disappear at any moment, and chewed my finger nails. What else can I do? I just want to be home with Alison waiting for the blessed event to finally happen!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?