Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Er, the baby has arrived?


A little earlier than expected, and it seems the lanugo wasn't shed. Also it's a male (neutered!). How could we have been so misled?

Obviously, the cats are taking to the nursery just fine. Maybe TOO fine. Keeping them from sleeping on the babies face might be difficult! I still haven't quite decided what to do about Vanna. I don't think she'll handle an eviction quietly (she is hardly ever quiet as it is). I also fear that she will refuse to use the catbox Piper and Chester use, which could be messy. Well, they always say that having a baby is all about poop, so I guess we should expect it.

With so little time to go, I figured I better learn how to install the car seat. The Maxi-Cosi is great! It pops into the car in just a second, and is rock solid once it is in place. There must be something about a European car seat being made for a European car, you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?