Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Daddies vs Mommies


Among the boxes of stuff Alison's mom sent us were a couple of bibs inscribed with "I Love Mommy" and the like. Strangely, there were no "I Love Daddy" bibs, onesies or quilts in the lot. Is she trying to tell me something? There does seem to be much more mommy-centric baby gear than there is for dads (lamented on other daddy blogs like DaddyTypes). I must confess a bit of jealousy.

This isn't to say that there isn't daddy-centric apparel available. I found an absolutely adorable pink cashmere hoodie by Amber Hagen with a "Daddy" heart tattoo on the arm at HD Buttercup. I was all over it, though the $150 price tag was just a little too rich for something the monkey will only wear once or twice!

So, I'm on the prowl for daddygear! If you see something, let me know.

And don't worry, I'll keep my eye out for mommygear as well. Alison won't be left out!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?